I’m going to start the highlight reel from the middle of the year when things finally started picking up and being a bit happier sooo…May.
Here are 18 highlights from 2018.
1. Got into law school.
2. Went to Taylor Swift’s reputation Stadium Tour in Pasadena, CA.
3. Spent LOTS of time in San Clemente with my best friend.
4. Chopped my hair off. Again.
5. Took lots of cute pics.
6. Moved into my new apartment in Salt Lake City.
7. Started law school.
8. Got an official headshot taken.
9. Had my first friend come visit.
10. Ran my first 5k on Thanksgiving with my best friend.
11. Ate. A lot.
12. Made a dope gingerbread house.
13. Went to the Marine Corps Birthday Ball with my best friend and sister.
14. Felt like a princess.
15. Went back to Bakersfield for Christmas.
16. Had a pajama Christmas party with some of my favorite people.
17. Went to see the lights at C.A.L.M. with Sadie.
18. Found myself.
“You can fail at what you don’t want
so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.”